Saturday, May 29, 2010

flower bush | flower arrangement photo: Cavite Daily Photo A Great Man named Sam

oncidium orchids 2 web size jpg
oncidium+orchids+2+web+size+jpg
cut flower arrangement I am a sad girl if I don t have blooms in the house in the grey of winter The orchids in the picture will be beautiful and blooming for weeks and weeks Lucky me These are 5 Oncidium orchids in little 3 pots and grouped together to make a bigger show My serving bowl is just about the right size for this display I have placed some wet towels

Cavite Daily Photo A Great Man named Sam
Photo taken last November 1st. This is my Grandfather "Sam's" Grave. It is adorned with ... grapes and apples(Which is unusual than common flower arrangements) ...model hot asian, celebrities glamour models, star news model pics

Related Hot Gallery :


bikini jharsh jpg August 22 2006 Bikini Contest John Harsh Wins D D T Shirt
bikini celebrity news

Tags : flower shop, flower party decoration, flower deal,

No comments:

Post a Comment